MY SCHOOL

           

                                       


           My school is Kekirawa central collage💖💗💪 .                 It is located in the North Central Province😊.                The principal at that time was a Samarakoon sir😊.                           He is a very humble person👍💪🙏.                    My school has a special place in Sri Lanka👍💪💖. This is because it is the only school where girls wear                                      lamasari😊💕😊.                                                                      

 That is because Jaya Sri Maha Bodhi has one bud🙏🙏. Drawing is compulsory for all students from class 10                                          onwards😊😊.                                        That is why our school takes a special place in Sri Lanka                         and is respected 💪👊👍.                                 In our school, 100% of the students in the o/l and a/l are                     getting the best results💯💯💯.                             And 99% of a/l students go to university💯✅.            It is because of the dedication of the children and teachers                                             😴😊.                                                       I met a very good group of teachers👍💯.                I have played rugby, kabaddi and volleyball in my                                                 school 🏈🏃🏁.                                                        And I have won them👊😍💖.                                   I am proud to study in such a school💖.                                           Im very lucky😘😗💗.                                           I am proud of my school💋💗😍😘😊.

                               



                                                                 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SELF

unforgettable trip

A sportswoman who loves sports