MY SELF

 My name is Upeksha ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜. I am 22 years old๐Ÿ˜€. My favorite food is mommy's food๐Ÿ›๐Ÿœ๐Ÿ. I studied at Kekirawa central college๐Ÿ“’๐Ÿ““๐Ÿ’•. my favorite sport is Weight lifting๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’–.Im undergraduate student ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ช.at the university of the visual and performing art๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’ž. I like to drink chocolate milk shakes๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Š. I like sweet things like biscuit pudding, watalappan and cakes๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ. In brief about me, I am a very innocent character๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’–. Briefly, I am a very innocent character. I had one good friend, but now he is gone. People change quickly. But now I have many friends. I am very happy. They are Sadithi, Salani, Asanka, Vishmi, Dilahani๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹ . They are like my own sisters๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜Š. We are all very happy together๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„. As for me, I'm going to trust everyone๐Ÿ˜’. My friends blame me for this๐Ÿ˜•. Because when we try to help everyone from the heart, no one thinks about us๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜–. But now that I have my friends, I have learned a lot๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ŠI love my mom the most๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’‹. I will never go beyond what my mom says๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š. I am skilled at everything๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž. Dance, recite poems, play drums and play games๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—. I am a diligent character๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜—. There is no such thing as never. But I'm still trying hard to get over this and I won't give up๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช.I love me ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜˜.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unforgettable trip

A sportswoman who loves sports