MY MOST FAVORITE CAMPUS
It is the duty of all of us to study hard from childhood and go to a university💞💪.That is my biggest hope in life👍💯. One of the boundless hopes of parents is to send their children to university after getting a good education💋💕😊. It is the duty of the children to fulfill it😊. My hope was fulfilled in the same way👍💪😀. My dream was to go to University of the visual and performing art 💞💗💕💖. It was real💆😊😚. Best day of my life October 21😝😃. my faculty is dancing 💃💃💃. UVPA is good university👌👍😀. It is the best opportunity for us to meet talented children from all over Sri Lanka💯✔.
According to everyone this is the best university💯💯💯. This is my luck😴😗💖😉😃. I am very happy😀😉😊😃. The university is very beautiful👌👌👌. And the teachers are very smart and talented💪👌💯. This is the best university in Sri Lanka to educate about art👊💘💗. The best characters in the world of art are born from our university🎼🎸🎬🎤🎥🎨💃. I am very proud of my university💋💖😘. And I met a lot of friends👭👭👭. I love my university very much💕💖💗💋.

.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment