MY FATHER (HE IS MY HERO )

My father's name is Ariya Vikram๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒŽ. He is very handsome๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Š. Now he is 59 years old๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜€. He is favorite food is rice and curry๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›.he is my hero .๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜ favorite drink is tea☕☕☕ . I thank God that I am his child๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜˜. Because since I was born, he has given me everything without any defect๐Ÿ’–. I never did anything less. I loved eating ice cream when I was little๐Ÿจ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฆ. He always gives me money when he comes to school๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’‹. It asks me to eat ice cream until I get tired of ice cream๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Š. I never get scolded for eating ice cream๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ. I never ask my parents for anything. I never force my parents to eat anything. I only ask them for something essential๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š. Because whether I say it or not, my parents bring me everything๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–. Not only us, we also like to help the underprivileged children๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ’ž. He is a god who came to take care of us๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘. He is our father๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•. The virtues of our fathers are hard to put into words. God must always protect my condition๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒ. God bless my father๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SELF

unforgettable trip

A sportswoman who loves sports