HOSTAL LIFE

    I stayed in a hostel for the first time in my life๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ.           Because I got selected for that university๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜.         It took me a long time to get used to that life๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜–.                                         I cried a lot๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฅ.                                             Because I have never left home๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜–.                 Everyone said that after some time you will get used to                                          this life๐Ÿ˜•.                                         I met many good friends while in the hostel๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜.                              I am very happy๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’•.                                        They are like my own sisters to me๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ฏ.              They are Asanka, Saditi, Salani, Vishmi, Dilhani๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ˜„.                                We all enjoy our time๐Ÿ˜ƒ.                  Because everyone is cooperating and in harmony๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’ช.                              We all cook together ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘.                        We all go to university in the morning, take a bathe, eat and  study in the evening and are happy๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ“˜๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ˜Š.                                 Hostel life is really great๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š.                     It's actually something else๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜Š. Don't feel lost๐Ÿ˜€.                                 Everyone is together๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Š.

                               


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SELF

unforgettable trip

A sportswoman who loves sports