DRAWING IS A ONE OF MY HOBBY.

1/10/2023

My favorite hobbies are there dancing ,singing, watching movies and drawing ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’“ .one of my hobbies is DROWING ✌๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜€ .no matter how hard I work, drawing gives me great relief  and happiness. drawing is an art ๐Ÿ’š.there are many painters in our country .some of them are Leonardo da Vinci, Pablo Picasso, Somabandu Vidyapathi , M.Sarlis, G.S.Pranandu ,Cloude Monet, Johannes Vermeer, Vincent van Gogh ,etc... .Some of them are given bellow๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ .





The paintings drown in the past have gained great popularity even today because of the life like nature of those paintings๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜Ž .Mona Lisa is such a famous paint๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘€ .not only that ,the talk about art the goes back to the time of buddha ๐Ÿ’–.I also draw as much as I can๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜œ .some them are as follows๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’– .


I drew these pictures after a lot of effort .Everyone said they were very beautiful .I hope to draw many more pictures in the future .
                                                                   
                                                                                                                DD/21/036



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY SELF

unforgettable trip

A sportswoman who loves sports